What is Bursitis?
Bursitis happens when the bursa is inflamed. The burse acts as a cushion between bones, tendons, joints and muscles - bursae are fluid-filled sacs (the plural of bursa is bursae).
Questions and answers on "Bursitis"
Health resources related to Bursitis
- Why is bursitis contaginous
- Bursitis of the knee
- Does bursitis normally cause itching in the affected area
- Septic bursitis elbow
- Shoulder impingement bursitis
- Drugs/medication for ischiogluteal bursitis
- Bursitis symptoms vs sciatica
- Treatment and cure for Bursitis
- How to ease bursitis pain
- Arm bursitis from using mouse