What causes pain in rectum area while on Bactrim for prostatitis?
There is negligible chance that this could be a prostate cancer.
There is negligible chance that this could be a prostate cancer. You need further investigations like imaging and all.
Hyperparathyroidsm causing prostate cancer is also very rare.
As the tests conducted were normal, I said negligible
As the tests conducted were normal, I said negligible. If DRE would have been suspicious, further testing would have been necessary. So nothing is suspicious of prostate Cancer.
Hope this clarifies.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does prostatitis cause stomach pain
- What causes a prostate infection
- Can prostatitis cause pain in the area between the scrotum and rectum ?
- What causes prostate inflammation
- Prostatitis cause pain in feet
- What causes an enlarged prostate
- Can prostatitis cause rectal pain
- Sneezing causes prostate pain
- What causes a mushy prostate
- Red bull causing prostate pain