What causes constant nausea and vomiting despite taking medication?
What was the diagnosis?
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I will like to know what the diagnosis was. With such an elevated blood pressure, there is need for her to be reviewed by her doctor. I will need to see this addressed accordingly. The severe nausea and vomiting are signs of increased pressure in the head especially when vomiting is projectile in nature. Is she having any headaches as well?
In the interim, she should drink much fluids and get much rest.
I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
Flagyl is not adapted!
Flagyl is not good drug for UTI. I will suggest that the antibiotic be changed to Bactrim or Ciprofloxacin if she is not allergic to them. On another note, let her blood pressure be repeated as it is very strange to accept that she is not hypertensive with such high numbers.
I wish her well and keep m updated about her recovery process and current state.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant nausea fatigue bloated stomach and chest congestion cause
- Constant nausea and hunger everyday
- Almost constant nausea causes
- Should i consult a doctor for constant nausea and vomiting
- Constant nausea in males
- Drugs/medication for Almost constant nausea
- What be the cause of constant nausea and vomiting sensation
- Constant nausea and feeling of hunger
- Vomiting headache constant nausea cure for symptoms
- Does postinor 2 causes constant nausea
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?