What causes pain in neck and difficulty in turning it?
You are having cervical spondylitis
I have studied your case. I think you are having cervical spondylitis. In this condition there is arthritis of neck bones with nerve compression. I have following suggestions for you.
1. CT scan is not a test for this. You need to get MRI of the cervical spine.
2.Physiotherapy in form of neck muscle strengthening exercises and intermittent cervical traction exercises.
3. Tablet Pregabalin M at night time.
4.You also need to take muscle relaxant like myoril or myospaz daily.
5.Wear a soft cervical collar. Avoid putting strain on neck, jerky travelling or pushing heavy objects. Do not use very high pillow.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. let me know if there is any other followup questions. thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tooth pain neck lump
- Sharp pain neck vein
- What can a painful neck mean
- Auto fellatio pain neck
- Head pain neck pain what could it be no fever
- Pain neck shoulder boils
- Dull achy pain neck
- Painful neck and shoulder cough what could it be
- Migraine jaw pain neck
- What could cause a painful neck headache and severe fatigue