What causes pain in legs while sleeping at night?
What are your thoughts? Thank you. XXXXXX
Atorvastatins contains statins which are known for side effects of muscle p
I have studied your case.
Atorvastatins contains statins which are known for side effects of muscle pain, so you can hold these medications for some days and see for the change of pain.
Another possibility can be disc bulge in spine leading to leg pain.
Due to compression of this nerve root in spine there is pain in your leg.
I will advise you to do MRI spine
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic [pregabalin] medication can be started consulting your doctor.
Till time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to back. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.
Continue your other medicine.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in legs and joints
- What causes pain while ejculating
- What causes chest pains while sleeping
- Cause of back pain while sleeping
- What causes pain in outer thighs at night while sleeping
- What causes leg pain in calves and interrupted sleep
- What causes pain while breathing
- What causes pain while swallowing
- Leg pain while walking causes
- What causes leg pain at night