What causes pain below right side of rib cage?
can be due to liver edema
I have read your query.
pain below right side of rib can be due to liver disease.
I hope I was no injury.
I will advise you ultrasound abdomen and pelvis for confirmation.
you may need blood investigation like CBC, LFT and renal function test.
Check your blood sugar levels also.
Pain due to muscle spasm will relive by muscle relaxant and physiotherapy.
Another possibility of pain can be due to duodenum ulcers,endoscopic evaluation will help you.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
BS is near control now, but systolic BP is high.
Many of my patients find relief with yoga,pranayama and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX so you can also start that.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes persistent dull pain in right rib cage
- What causes pain in upper right rib cage area
- What causes pain below my right rib cage
- What causes tenderness and pain below my rib cage
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes pain below the rib cage
- What could cause swelling and pain in the rib cage
- What causes pain below rib cage to belly button
- Pain under right rib cage causes
- Causes of pain on right rib cage
- Having carpal tunnel in hands. Feeling difficulty in bending or...
- Having hip pain due to which lack of sleep. Suffering from cough at...
- Back pain that keeps increasing with the day, have tiredness and...
- Treatment for subcentral impaction fracture and hypo plastic trochlea...
- Moveable lump on elbow since skin peeling over the area, pain on...
- On physiotherapy, taken steroid injections, symptoms seem to be...
- Consistent back pain, have sedentary working style. Tips to reduce back...
- Having tingling in upper back and numbness in arm. What should I do?
- Knee pain, sharp twinges behind knee cap, occasional difficulty in...
- Chronic hip pain, joint pains. X-ray showed heal spur, MRI showed...