What causes night sweats and hot flashes?
Its NOT ADHD
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
Its NOT ADHD as ADHD occurs in young boys who cannot sit still in classroom. It is not a diagnosis for menopausal women.
YES it can be menopause or thyroid disorder.
Get a thyroid scan and if its normal then you need to be started on hormonal therapy as then its definitely menopause.
Also these are not symptoms of parkinsons or myasthenia gravis.
You might be having difficulty in speech and inability to write due to extreme lack of energy.
When did you go to MAYO as you have written that you have not been to a doctor for 12 years ?
You need to consult a doctor now as its difficult for me to assess your neurological signs online and also you will need a prescription for the hormone therapy.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cervical cancer night sweats hot flashes spotting
- Will estrace and prometrium help hot flashes and night sweats
- Night sweats hot flashes cough chest pain
- Hot flashes or night sweats after appendectomy
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- Hot flashes and night sweats whats wrog with me
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Hot flashes and nights sweats with champix