What causes nausea, backache, dark urine and abdominal pain with swollen gland of the neck?
Also, I seem to have a gland on the right side of my neck that swells and then when I rub it for a while in goes away.....
please see next
Hi and welcome.
Yes, it is hard to define exact cause without further tests.
However, your symptoms may be suggestive of acute or chronic pancreatitis or liver insufficiency. It would be good to check pancreatic and liver markers and do an abdominal ultrasound for a start. RA may or may not be related, it may sometimes lead to back pain but abdominal symptoms are not usual manifestation of RA. This neck swelling may indicate lymph node which can enlarge din some infectious or inflammatory diseases such as mononucleosis or hepatitis.
I suggest to have plenty of fluids, raspberry tea, have easier diet, avoid coffee, alcohol and fried spicy food.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes abdominal pain with bloating and nausea
- What causes backache with abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain nausea vomiting dark colored urine has mirena cause
- What causes abdominal pain nausea and headache
- Severe nausea backache and bloated
- Nausea backache abdominal pain
- What is the cause of severe abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes nausea and abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain nausea and loss of weight
- Constant abdominal pain with urge to urinate with nausea cause
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?