What causes mild and sharp chest pain?
my family heart attack histroy.
1.my uncle died due to heart attack and he has high blood pressure,diabetics,sugar problem
2.my father died due to heart attack.
Please tell me the reason of my mild and sharp chest pain from more than month.
same issue faced by my borther ......
your response will be so valueable for me
Muscle pain from stress
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Your symptoms do not suggest Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
TMT (Treadmill Exercise ECG) is the ideal non-invasive way to evaluate ischemia and it has EXCLUDED the problem. Normal ECHO adds up to confirm.
The pain is NOT FROM THE HEART.
It is from muscles of the chest wall… spasm from stress and/or posture. The fact that you do not feel when busy – is highly suggestive of stress.
Rest, hot packs, Over The Counter (OTC) Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) like Ibuprofen can help / Muscle relaxants help – but may need prescription / Proton Pump Inhibitor like Omeprazole or H2 antagonist like ranitidine can help reflux…
Psychological assessment and assistance (Counselling) helps.
The treating doctor could conclude and help better based on total clinical picture…
God bless you
My chest pain is not at one place...its keeps on changing....some times in between chest ..sometime above or below...please will you tell me the reason behind this..why its not at one place....
That is typical of stress – pain at differing places, differing times, differing types, differing duration or intensity. That is called PSYCHO-SOMATIC. Mind perceives pain, without an underlying physical cause. That is why, the counselling – psychological assessment and assistance – helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mild and random chest pain
- What could be the cause of my sharp chest pains
- What is the cause for mild chest pain
- Sharp infrequent chest pains causes
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes sudden sharp chest pain
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- Causes of mild chest pain
- Causes of random mild chest pain
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- Treatment for chest pain and fast heart rate
- Getting fluttering sensation in heart. Is this dangerous? Should I be...
- Diabetic. Getting mild chest pain. Stress test done. Should I take telma...
- Shortness of breath, mild arrhythmia, pulsing pain and tightness in...
- Feeling fatigue, tightness in chest and shortness of breath. Family...
- On medicine for hypertension. Feeling depressed, anxiety and heaviness...
- On medicine for hbp. Feeling tired and have sore ears after reducing...
- Shortness of breath with pain and pressure on chest. ECG normal. Do I...
- Taking medicine for hypertension and high cholesterol. Feeling shortness...
- Lipid profile test done. What are the findings in the attached report?