What is Angioplasty?
Reconstitution or recanalization of a blood vessel; may involve balloon dilation, mechanical stripping of intima, forceful injection of fibrinolytics, or placement of a stent.
Questions and answers on "Angioplasty"
Health resources related to Angioplasty
- Can alcohol be taken after angioplasty
- After angioplasty can a patient drink whiskey
- Patient that undergo angioplasty
- Doctor fees for angioplasty
- Done angioplasty prescribed ecosprin and clopilet only clopilet fine
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty procedure
- Can we eat apple after angioplasty
- Medicated stunts for angioplasty
- Short sharp pains in heart area angioplasty
- Pregnant after angioplasty is safe