What causes lower back pain while having IBS?
Urine analysis should be done.
Thank you for the query.
Lower back pain is not a part of IBS C disease. Back pain however can appear due to kidney infection which very often appears due to stool problems (both constipation and diarrhea). Spine is always possible reason of back pain.
If it is a very low back pain, rectum inflammation can be the reason as well. But this is rather rare symptom.
I suggest you to have urine analysis done at first.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Can ibs cause lower back pain
- Ibs symptoms mid back pain
- What causes back pain while taking oxycodone
- L5 back pain ibs
- What can cause lower back pain
- Middle right back pain ibs
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain