What causes lightheadedness and head pressure around the sinus in a alcoholic person?
Need some more examinations
Lightheadedness in your age is a real problem, which is quite frequent with poor response to treatment.
If your ear tests are negative I would advise you to have an carotid ultrasound done, if it comes back normal, then X Rays of cervical part of spine is recommended. Blockage in carotid arteries or a. Vertebralis can cause such symptoms. The same can occur if there is a spine problem especially in te cervical part.
Also monitor your blood pressure and pulse.
Hope this was helpful
Come back if you have further questions or information
Also, I have normal blood pressure.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting and lightheadedness
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and migraines
- What causes lightheadedness and pailness
- Can head pimples cause lightheadedness
- What causes lightheadedness and poor circulation
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and body cramps
- Frontal sinus pressure and lightheadedness
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- Can sinus cause lightheadedness
- What causes lightheadedness during pms