Suggest treatment for mastoiditis
Seems to be because of the infection
Thanks for your query. I understand your concerns.
The CT description is not very clear to me. However, it appears that there is infection in the sinuses. For that antibiotics are required. Sometimes it takes long time to resolve.
Overall, I think you are on the right track. Soon there may be noticeable improvement.
If you can send me the CT report then I might be able to chip in more.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for mastoid inflammation
- Mastoid opacification treatment
- What is the treatment for sclerosis of the mastoid
- What treatment is suggested for chronic right mastoiditis
- Suggest treatment for swelling mastoid bone
- Treatment and cure for acute mastoiditis
- Treatment and cure for mastoid infection
- Treatment and cure for mastoid disease
- Treatment and cure for chronic mastoiditis
- Treatment and cure for mastoid abscess
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?