What causes lack of lactation when diagnosed with fibroadenoma?
Nothing to worry
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to have increased number of fibroadenoma in pregnancy and after delivery as hidden lesions get apparent because of general hypertrophy of breast.
But still it is important to differentiate between milk collection and fibroadenoma so a routine breast examination is a must.
Dr Manisha Jain
No dear don't be anxious as fibroadenoma is not precancerous at all.
Sp don't hesitate in feeding at all.
The more you will feed better will be emptying of breast and lesser will be confusion between milk collection cyst and fibroadenoma.
Natural method explained
Exclusive breast feeding itself gives good contraception but since you haven't done that so far you should stick to some good contraception like copper T or oral pills.
But if you only want natural method then calendar method can be opted by avoiding intercourse from day 10-day 20 of your periods which is the most fertile period.
Along with this ask your husband to practice coitus interruptus by discharging his semen outside vagina as soon as he gets the feeling of orgasm.
Natural methods are good but not very reliable.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can dianette cause fibroadenoma
- Lipoma , fibroadenoma etc causes
- Fibroadenoma causing pain
- What causes cough chestshoulderneckback pain with history of fibroadenoma
- Cystic fibroadenoma causes
- Drugs that cause fibroadenoma
- Fibroadenomas cyst causes
- Fibroadenoma treatment causes
- Fibroadenoma causes
- Intracanalicular fibroadenoma causes
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?