Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Suggest remedies for vaginal yeast infections

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 421 Questions
Dear Doctor
I am better from the uti. Now i hace a vaginal yeast infection. My gynocologist to me to insert Lomexin 600 once and to use cortisone with antifungus. Also to take oral pills Biolact. I am very concerned about it.

Thank you

I have neurofibromas on my scalp. I use hair color. Does this increase the growth of new ones.

Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in null
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 2 days later
Brief Answer:
I too feel that you need to follow the prescribed medications of gynecologist.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for contacting and glad to hear that you are doing good with UTI.

I too feel that you need to follow the prescribed medications of gynecologist for the vaginal problem.

There is no research evidence linking increase of neurofibromas with hair colour. But need to be careful about allergic reaction.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor