What causes lack of energy, lower back pain and recurring nausea?
Symptoms not suggestive of lymphoma...
Thank you trusting HCM, I have gone through your previous question regarding the neurological symptoms. Thank you for taking time to describe your symptoms and previous medical history.
First of all its important to build a mutual trust with your treating doctor, I do understand that sometimes it gets frustrating for the patient once the symptoms persist if you don't feel your treating doctor is treating you properly you can change the doctor.
For your symptoms regarding the viral labyrinthitis it will resolve by its own might take up to months for it to completely resolve, meanwhile staying hydrated and taking vitamin supplementation to help with your b12 low levels will help you recover.
Regarding your epilepsy diagnosis I agree with my colleague who answered your before. EEG is sensitive for diagnosing epileptic seizures alone.
In my opinion your anxiety issue has the highest priority. In fact your labyrinthitis could be due to your anxiety problem. To treat anxiety properly first we need to role out any physical problem that might lead to anxiety like hormonal imbalance, and you mentioned tachycardia in your history. Did you lose weight lately ? hair loss? Is your period regular?
Please refer to your doctor and get the following tests done FSH TSH T3 T4, you might get cortisol tested also.
Meanwhile its important to continue taking your anti anxiety medications, have a balance diet and sleep. Avoid heavy workout, go for an easy walk.
For the lymphoma issue symptoms are not suggestive. Do not worry.
I hope my answer will help you look at your issue from a wider scope, and will help ease your worries. Thank you and wish you good health.
Feel free to contact me again with the results of your tests.
you can go to work once dizziness and the falling down stops
Thank you for the follow up question. Its completely understandable that you feel tired, I will try my best to ease any stress and answer all your questions.
It is good news that thyroid function tests were normal, but being done a year ago is a bit old I do recommend repeating them every 6 months, especially that your period is delayed for 8 months now you need to repeat the FSH. Plus treatment of pcos is advisable, so I do recommend that you visit an endocrinologist to control for the hormonal problems. Moreover ask your endocrinologist to do cortisol stress test to role out any adrenal problems.
For the tacyhcardia it looks like hard to control with medications since you have your sensitivity for beta blockers and calcium channel blockers, I do advise that you eliminate any stimulants from your diet like caffeine or tea. This Tachycardia might lead to the anxiety problem, but it can also stem from an underlying condition that leads to the tachycardia plus the anxiety this is why its important to role out any hormonal problem that might lead to such symptoms.
Moreover the viral labrynthitis might lead to chronic labrynthitis which leads to tachycardia and to the anxiety, luckily rehabilitation for the vestibular system is highly effective, one simple exercise to induce neuroplasticity is gaze stabilization exercise you move the head while fixating your eyes on one object. I recommend you visit an ENT specialist and ask for rehabilitation program for chronic labrynthitis.
You can go back to work once your dizziness and falling down stops or reach to controlable levels.
Life style changes are very helpful like yoga and meditation, healthy diet with no caffeine or alcohol is very helpful.
Hope this answer helped you understand your symptoms in a better way, and provided insights to what steps you need to take to be on the right track of recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lack of energy constant pain no proper diagnosis suggestions
- Lack of energy and neck pain
- Can costochondritis cause lack of energy
- Lack of energy from cipralex
- Swollen ankles lack of energy
- Lack of energy nausea light headed
- What causes lack of energy and knee pain
- Lack of energy after colectomy
- What causes lack of energy
- What does it mean lack of energy
- Suggest treatment for pain post black widow spider bite
- Suggest treatment for cough during sleep at night
- What causes numb legs after steroid injections when with pinched nerves?
- Is it safe to participate in marathons while suffering from low ejection...
- Do sensitivity and rash near the navel area indicate shingles?
- What causes lack of energy, lower back pain and recurring nausea?
- What does tingling and numbness around the temples after lying down...
- What causes mild stiffness in neck on right side?
- What causes severe right-sided pain in face, neck and ear?
- Suggest treatment for pulmonary fibrosis