What causes intermittent vibration sensation in the groin area?

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: i have an intermittant buzzing sensation in my groin area. What might be causing this?
Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
few possible causes

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
There are several possible causes in your age if groin injuries are ruled out.
First, it may be sign of inguinal hernia which can lead to such sensations in groins which come and go.Also, it can be sign of urinary stone or urinary infections. So you should see urologist first, do urine analysis and prostate ultrasound and rule out inguinal hernia. till that try to rest,drink more fluids. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon