What causes blood in urine with nausea, pain in lower right abdomen? Have left ovarian cysts

Today when I thought I needed to pee a blood clot dropped in the toilet. I didn t pee, though. It was just the clot. I have done this twice since the first time today. Its like a burning urge and then when I go to use the bathroom the urge passes and the clot comes through. I also feel nauseated with pain in my right lower abdomen. I have body aches all over me and I feel weak. I have been sexually active for the past four days. I have had a past of cysts on my left ovary. What is this?
Tue, 24 Dec 2013