What causes blood in urine?
Urinary infection or stone
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
The symptoms you have described are suggestive of either urinary tract infection or a urinary stone, likely to be in the urinary bladder.
You should get a urine examination and ultrasound of the kidney, ureter and bladder to confirm the diagnosis and get further treatment accordingly.
In the meantime, continue drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- What is the cause behind urinating blood
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes blood in the urine in females
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine