What causes increased levels of HCG?
Can be a physiological variation.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The increased levels of HCG can be due to a pregnancy or a recent abortion. This can be a physiological variation also. Just get the levels repeated after a week and see if there is any change. There is just a mild rise of HCG. Not worrisome right now.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes increase in hcg levels during pregnancy
- Causes of high hcg levels
- Ambien caused increased hcg levels
- What is the cause of falling hcg level during pregnancy
- Cause for the hcg levels in the blood
- Pregnant varying hcg levels what is causing this
- What causes low hcg levels
- What could be cause of variation in hcg level
- Can cancer cause an increase in hcg
- What causes higher hcg levels post menopause