What causes increased body temperature and cloudy urine?
You need to have a detailed urinalysis
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
Based on the history you have shared, the white layer can be due to protein in urine and frothing or whitish layering of proteins which settles down can be due to protein leak, and it needs to be ruled out on a detailed urinalysis rather than home strip tests which generally picks nitrites or white cells in the urine. The presence if warmth or feverish with nothing on thermometer, is called malaise and can be part of longstanding infections or before onset of acute infections as well as with certain autoimmune disorders. Over functioning of thyroid sjould also be ruled out. I don't want to overcrowd yiu with options but to start with I would recommend complete blood picture, renal function tests, ESR and detailed urinalysis to assess for protein leak and other findings like specific gravity and other substrates in urine. Meanwhile fever charting should be done with use of acetaminophen in case of fever spikes or body aches. In case of fever if recorded, send cultures of blood and urine. Rest stay assured and drink plenty of water. Hoping you a speedy recovery.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. You can also reach me directly through my profile in future, in case of any more questions. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes increased frequency of urination
- What causes body temperature to fall
- Cause of sudden increase in body temperature
- Causes of increased body temperatures
- What causes cold and increased body temperature at night
- What causes body temperature spikes
- What causes increase in body temprature
- What causes body temperature to drop
- What is the cause for extreme body temperature
- What causes increase in body temperature as the day passes
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?