What is Malaise?
A feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness, an “out-of-sorts” feeling, often the first indication of an infection or other disease.
Questions and answers on "Malaise"
Health resources related to Malaise
- Treatment for constant malaise easy bruising lower than normal platelets
- Low blood pressure malaise abdominal
- What is the cause of malaise
- Drugs/medication for malaise
- Malaise or lethargy
- Is malaise a synptom of mastitis
- Post viral malaise
- Flushed hot malaise achy joints
- Is malaise a synptom of influenza
- Post exertional malaise