Suggest Treatment For Rheumatoid Arthritis
Kindly continue the same medications.
Hi. Welcome to HealthcareMagic. my opinion is that your grandson is having tinea capitis, a fungal infection. He is getting the correct treatment. Alopecia areata usually runs in families. Alopecia areata occurs due to some autoimmune disorders. It presents usually with celiac disease, diabetes etc., it is unlikely in your grandson's case because your grandson has no systemic manifestations. Kindly continue the same medications for fungal infection.
Thank you for contacting us. Hope my answer will help you. Feel free to ask any queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amway medicine for rheumatoid
- Suggest a treatment for rheumatoid
- Biologic therapy rheumatoid
- Cannabis salve rheumatoid
- Monosodium glutamate rheumatoid
- Fruits to control esr rheumatoid
- Blister on palm rheumatoid
- Buttock sores from rheumatoid
- Methotrexate only for rheumatoid
- Klippel feil juvenille rheumatoid