What causes high fever along with muscle ache, headache and sore throat?
Its Throat Infection.
Thanks for posting your query.
It seems very obvious that you are having Throat infection.
Throat infection can be due to either Viral infection or bacterial infection. Most of the viral infection will resolve on it's own in 2-3 days. Till then do salt water gargling 3-4 times a day, drink hot water, eat less oily food, avoid non veg food and avoid citrus fruits.
You can take Paracetamol as and when required for fever.
But if sore throat or fever persists then there is high possibility of bacterial infection. In that case you need to consult your doctor as you require Antibiotic course.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Postinor causes sore throat and high fever
- High fever coughing sore throat stomach ache
- High fever with a sore throat after a dog bite
- High fever stomach ache sore throat in child
- High fever sore throat cough blood
- High fever stomach ache sore throat children
- High fever and sore throat
- High fever sore throat suggestions
- Barking cough high fever and sore throat
- Child has high fever headache stomache ache and sore throat