What causes heat sensation in right foot?
Peripheral neuropathy, Skin sensitivity issues
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I have read your query and understood your problem.
Do you have any tingling or numbness over your foot ?
Do you have Diabetes or any family history of Diabetes or any other symptoms of neurological disorders ?
Do you have back pain that radiates to your feet ?
Since your are experiencing weird sensation of increased warmth over your foot it could be due to two conditions, either damage to the nerves supplying the skin of your foot or certain skin conditions which can occur due to Vitamin B deficiency or skin rash, abrasions, or infections.
Keep your feet clean regularly. Avoid right constricting footwear which can cause nerve compression syndromes. Avoid wearing footwear for long time. Avoid swear accumulation and keep the feet dry.
Eat healthy. Keep well hydrated. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as these can also cause similar problems.
Kindly consult your Doctor and get a thorough examination and necessary investigations to rule out certain conditions as mentioned above.
I hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and numbing sensations in right armshoulder
- What causes itching sensation and swelling in in my foot
- What causes lump on the right foot in diabetics
- What causes burning sensation in right side of head
- What causes heat sensation behind my right eye
- What causes pain and swelling with warm sensation on foot
- What causes squishy sensation in foot
- What causes body heat
- What causes abnormal sensations in my foot
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this