What is Peripheral neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy is a general term indicating peripheral disorder of any cause.The manifestations of neuropathy may be so diverse that it is difficult for the physician to know where to begin and how to proceed.The clinical extradiagnostic approach to evaluation and management of a neuropathic disorder is very complicated .
Questions and answers on "Peripheral neuropathy"
Health resources related to Peripheral neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy exercises for bedridden patients
- Peripheral neuropathy in diabetes mellitus
- Poly peripheral neuropathy progression
- Drugs that cause peripheral neuropathy
- Hypocalcemia, peripheral neuropathy causes
- Diagnosis of axonal peripheral neuropathy
- Does peripheral neuropathy reduce your lifespan
- Treatment and cure for symmetric peripheral neuropathy
- Length dependent peripheral neuropathy
- Symptoms of nephropathy, peripheral neuropathy