What causes frequent urination?
some investigations may be helpful.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would suggest some investigations like :-
1. Urine examination.
2. Blood sugar levels.
Infection of the urinary tract ( UTI ), high blood sugar levels can increase frequency of urine.
If you are drinking lots of water, then also your frequency of urine will increase.
Reports of the above mentioned investigations will help in planning further medical management.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
tests are easily done in the labs.
Thanks for your response.
Masturbating once a week does not seem to be the cause of your symptoms. The tests mentioned are easily done at the labs.
Details of the investigations are:-
1. Urine examination ( Routine / Microscopic and Culture / Sensitivity ).
2. Blood sugar levels ( Fasting and PP).
I hope this answers your query. If you have any further doubts, please mention.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children