What does it mean by experiencing water infection, urine infection pain after taking pill?

I recently took the Morning after pill and then some antibiotics to clear a urine infection,I had negative test results for any chlamydia. Sunday night I found myself bleeding and have continued so till up to today,however I am now experiencing same type of water infection urine infection pain what does this mean?
Tue, 11 Feb 2014
Hello dear,

The reason for persistence of UTI after treatment & repeated recurrence can be due to:
1. Inadequate duration of treatment
2. Inappropriate dosage of the medications
3. Inappropriate selection of antibiotics against the causative organism.
4. Improper treatment of underlying cause of the UTI.

Under such circumstances, the following corrective measures should be taken:
1. Discuss regarding the adequate duration of treatment with your treating physician.
2. Discuss regarding the proper dosage of medications depending your age and body weight.
3. Culture & sensitivity of the urine to be done for selection of appropriate antibiotic.
4. Additional investigations like X ray KUB (Kidney Ureter & Bladder) and Ultrasound scan of abdomen & pelvis will be helpful in detecting any hidden focus of infection in the Genito urinary tract.

Wishing you a good health.