Can UTI cause incontinence post invasive posterior lateral hip placement?
Reduce fluid intake at night ,alkalize urine and see below.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
Increase in urination is most likely to be due to Urinary tract infection which may be of mild degree only not causing burning.
I would suggest reduce water intake particularly at night , give him alkalinizing agent like alkacitrol , and get urine examination for routine , microscopy and culture sensitivity.
Leg edema is not good , it does not cause increased frequency of urination.
If you feel after a day or two that the condition is persisting , then take him to ER// Your physician.
hope to hear good results soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hip pain and uti
- Can a uti cause incontinence
- Incontinence causes
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence due to uti
- Hip pain uti at night
- Uti injection in hip
- 8 weeks pregnant posterior hip ache
- Post operative incontinence
- Posterior lateral osteophytes causes
- Posterior horn of lateral ventricle not dilated causes