What causes earache, sore throat and dysphagia with a history of sinusitis?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
You can do following things in addition.....
Use a saline nasal spray and do steam inhalation 2-3 times a day.
Do warm saline gargles 2-3 times a day.
Avoid cold drinks and take hot liquids.
These measures should make you all right in next few days.
Consult a doctor if you develop fever or start having pain or swelling on face or ears.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat earache and burping
- Sore throat and earache and conjunctivitis
- Constant earache and sore throat
- Sore throat earache combination
- Cause for the headache sinus and sore throat
- Sore throat and earache hiv
- Can sinuses cause sore throat
- Sore throat earache
- Headache earache sore throat
- Sore throat and earache with laryngitis