What causes dizziness, sweating and vomiting after waking up?
Can be caused by different conditions
From your description your husband's symptoms are more likely related to gastrointestinal or neurological problems.
Dizziness, sweating and vomiting are not common for heart related conditions, unless there is a big heart attack with chest pain and low blood pressure. Also hypertensive crisis, abrupt increase in blood pressure can cause nausea and dizziness.
Maybe your husband has eaten something not fresh, or something not good for his digestion, which caused such symptoms.
Anyway, check the blood pressure, if it is very low, or very high, then you will need to call emergency.
Wishing a good health to your husband
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Virus causing vomiting and dizzy spells
- Causes of sudden dizziness and vomiting
- What causes dizziness and vomiting after taking cefuroxime
- What could cause dizziness and vomiting sensation
- What causes with vomiting and sweats
- What causes vomiting and profuse sweating
- What causes dizziness and nausea after waking up
- What causes dizziness unable to eat vomiting
- What causes headache stomachache vomiting and dizziness
- What causes vomitting sensation with dizziness