What causes discomfort while walking with a full bladder?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello

Sir

All my blood results have come back Fine

These include fbc thyroid kidney liver etc

My high spec crp result came back at 2. Th ey said marker should be 1.

My question is I am 2 stone overweight no problems. When my bladder is full and I am running for example up the stairs or down the stairs at work why can I feel a discomfort?

Also last night after sexually intercourse with my wife 3 4 times I do sometimes feel tired and have a slight pain in the Anus however I noticed when I went this morning to the toilet and got rid of the feces ibwas back to normal and feel fine? Do you wreckon I am just being too anxious? It is normal after sex to feel such a feeling sometimes as you are using all parts? Obviously if there was anything wrong it would have come in my blood tests which were fine. I did consume spicy foods before bed could that have caused such a feeling?

What are your views on my hscrp result of 2?

Can this be linked to prostatis or anything like that as it is proper low? If there was inflammation this would be high?

Am I normal?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
High Specific C Reactive Protein suggest risk of Cardiac disease . ,

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting exhausted on exercise like climbing the stairs or after having sex .

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) What is your weight ?
2) What are your lipid profile results like serum cholesterol ,triglyceride ,HDL and LDL reported in blood tests?
3) Is diagnosis of Prostatitis confirmed by clinical and digital rectal examination by a Urologist and necessary test ?

High Specific C reative protein is highly specific test that signifies the status of inflammation in the body especially blood vessels of the heart and the risk of untoward cardiac events like heart attack .

The value of 2 as reported in your case signifies that there is moderate risk of heart disease.

Please consult Cardiologist for further evaluation and tests like
1) Echo Cardiogram
2) Stress test
2) Coronary angiography

If you are over wight reducing the weight XXXXXXX optimum level will to avoid cardiac problems .?

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later
Sir

I had a high spec test where the reading came out to 2.

The marker was 1 but my GP said this was acceptable.

Cholesterol etc is all fine I can improve my diet though.

My main concern is the pain I have after active sex sometimes in the Anus but this seems to disappear after I have been to the toilet and got rid of waste material? May I just be anxious?

My prostate has been examined by two doctors who have said it is fjne and healthy.

My concerns are with that pain? Is this normal sometimes for a sexually active person?

Can you recommend foods also for a goof reproductive system and a total detox?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is normal to have pain in perineal region after sex.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up and feedback .
You have missed to write about your weight and whether it is more for your age .
.
The pain in perineal region does occur after sex due to congestion of prostate .However it needs to be ruled out by consulting qualified Urologist and necessary tests suggested in my reply earlier .

As regards diet for better reproductive and sexual life following measure will help you to have good libido .
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Thanks and Regards,
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 28 minutes later
I need to make changes to my lifestyle fast.

I am 5ft8 and weight just under 14 stone.

I am very young and think suffering from anxiety.

I use to masterbate excessively growing up from 12 years onwards? Does masterbating effect any organs In the reproductive organ?

Can the pain be a problem with seminal vesicles?

What tests shall I get done from a urologist? My GP has said my prostate is fine no swelling? Will these be necessary sir? I will get the cardiologist to do tests. If all these tests are fine can I get on with normal life?

Thanks and good day

Brief Answer:
You need to do following tests to rule out Prostatitis

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

You need to consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA.
4) Swab test and culture of urethral discharge after doing Prostate massage .

Masturbation done in the past will not cause infection of prostate .

If all the tests done under supervision of Cardiologist and Urologist there is no reason why you should be worried about .It will also help you to allay your anxiety.

Thanks and Regards .
Dr.Patil.