What causes difficulty in taking deep breaths, bloating, dry mouth and swallowing difficulty?
First rule out heart diseases.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Breathing difficulty and suffocation on lying down is seen commonly with heart diseases like heart failure.
You are also not improving with lung medicines (inhalers and antibiotic), so we should first rule out heart diseases in your case.
So get done ecg, 2d echo and stress test to rule out heart diseases.
Please let me know
1. Do you have hypertension or diabetes?
2. Do you have stressful life?
3. Do you smoke?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nighttime dry mouth
- What causes dry mouth and roughness on tongue
- Drug reaction difficulty breathing and dry mouth
- Can difficulty speaking and swallowing be due to dry mouth?
- Dry mouth difficulty swallowing headache salty taste in mouth reasons
- What causes dry mouth
- Dry mouth and difficulty swallowing
- What causes dry mouth and metallic taste in mouth
- What does dry mouth and difficulty in swallowing indicate
- What causes dry mouth syndrome