What causes diarrhea after unprotected intercourse?
Nothing to worry about as of now sir, not definitive
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Diarrhoea is not a definitive sign of anything sir, so let us just wait and watch and if at all we need to go about testing for any infections, I will guide you, but we may have to wait for a few more symptoms to appear for that (hopefully not). Please keep in touch with me, especially if you have any other symptoms.
Please also feel free to write to me anytime, I am always here to help.
Still nothing to worry about sir, food, drink, stress could cause this
The diarrhoea can be due to some thing you guys ate or drank, smoked, or even just simply due to stress. Diarrhoea is not a symptom of any infection that can be contracted from sexual contact sir. So based on that symptom, I do not see any cause for concern.
I would also like to ask a few questions sir:
+Is this the first time you and your girlfriend had sexual intercourse?
+Have you had any sexual partners in the past (before your current girlfriend)?
+Has your girlfriend had any sexual partners in the past?
+Have either of you had any other symptoms after sexual intercourse before?
I look forward to hearing from you. Please do not worry, and keep in touch for any further clarifications.
- I have we had a break and just recently got back together but before that i did have sex unprotivitve. She told me she did boxing and she gets tested so i wasnt worried
-yes but this wasnt our first time
- i think i had this before i had sex with the other woman. Atleast the day before but im not sure
Need to keep an eye open and observe a few things for me
Hi sir and thank you for that information.
So you have been experiencing diarrhoea on and off. You should also know that many individuals experience diarrhoea due to the close proximity of the colon and the reproductive system. But then again, none of this has anything to do with any sexually transmitted infections. Also important to note is that the diarrhoea appeared almost a week after sexual intercourse, which means it may not be related. Have both of you shared any meals off late?
I would either way wait for another week and do the following:
+Both you and your partner go for an STD-panel to make sure we rule out everything
+Observe to see if you and/or your partner have diarrhoea again after sexual intercourse
+Check to see how long this diarrhoea lasts for the both of you and keep me informed.
If we notice a pattern that could raise questions about the association of sexual intercourse and diarrhoea, then we shall take it from there. But for now, both of you should avoid sexual contact until the diarrhoea stops. And then in a while, go about your sexual relations and then observe to see if the diarrhoea appears again, and if it does then write to me.
Please know that I am always here to help, so do not ever hesitate to write to me about anything.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of bleeding after diarrhea
- What causes diarrhea after taking aloevera
- What causes diarrhea after meth binge
- What could cause delayed periods after unprotected intercourse
- What causes diarrhea immediately after taking food
- What causes diarrhea after taking probiotics
- What causes mucus discharge after diarrhea
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- What causes diarrhea after eating
- What causes diarrhea even after stopping novamox