What causes delayed menstruation?
I didnt get periods for 2 months and consulted a gynic and she prescribed me Deviry 10mg for 5 days as 3 tablets a day, and I got my periods on 27th september and had a bleeding for a week almost and I had a sexual intercourse with my partner on 15th october, and till now I dint get my periods again, are there any chances to get pragnancy, can I use deviry 10mg again to get my periods, please do suggest
Do Urine pregnancy test first
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Just do a Urine pregnancy test and see the results, in case negative then you can take deviry as advised before.
But as this delayed period pattern UA persistent so you need to get your hormone profile tested viz thyroid hormone levels and prolactin levels to ensure that all hormones are normal and help you to predict your safe period of unprotected sexual activity.
All the best.
oral pills advised
Do a Urine pregnancy test and see the result.
If negative then wait for your periods or induce them with deviry and then switch to oral contraceptive pills which will help to regulate periods and give contraceptive benefit too.
In case you have conceived already then you can adopt for medical abortion via pills after consulting a gynecologist.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause of delayed menstruation
- Typhoid causing delay in menstruation
- Gastritis cause of delay in menstruation
- Althea causes delayed menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation period
- What medicine cause menstruation delay
- What are the common causes of delayed menstruation cycles
- Causes of delayed menstruation
- What could cause a delay in menstruation and nausea
- Rifampicin cause of delay of menstruation