What causes delay in periods?
Doesn't look like pregnancy.
Since you had normal period after intercourse, delayed periods are not due to pregnancy.
Common cause of such delayed periods is hormonal imbalance or ovarian cyst.Ideal step would be to get an ultrasound done.
This will check out your ovaries and also relieve your anxiety about pregnancy.
Uricalm is unlikely to cause this.
You can wait and watch, most patients do get periods without any assistance.
See gynaecologist if periods fails to come for 2- weeks, doctor can put you on drugs to get normal periods.
Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods after iud removal
- What is the cause of delay in period
- What causes delay in periods with cramping
- What causes delayed periods with spotting
- What is the cause of delayed periods post delivery
- What causes delayed period with sore breasts and constipation
- What could cause delay in periods
- What is the cause of illness and delaying period
- What is the cause for experiencing delay in periods
- What is the cause and treatment for delayed periods