What causes frequent lower abdominal pain?

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have pain in my lower abdomen. Usually it is urine track infection. It comes more often. The last time I was at the doctor they did not fine iTunes track infection. It is very painful.
Answered by Dr. Ramadevi Wani 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get an ultrasound scan of abdomen done.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
I have read your notes. The pain could still be urinary tract infection. The other reasons for pain abdomen could be infection in other organs like appendix or ovarian cyst.
Consult your doctor for examination. Get an ultrasound scan of abdomen done to look for other causes of pain abdomen. If it proves to be urinary tract infection discuss with your doctor and go on long term suppressive antibiotic therapy.

I hope this is helpful. If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.
Dr Ramadevi Wani.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Ramadevi Wani

OBGYN