What causes frequent lower abdominal pain?
Get an ultrasound scan of abdomen done.
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
I have read your notes. The pain could still be urinary tract infection. The other reasons for pain abdomen could be infection in other organs like appendix or ovarian cyst.
Consult your doctor for examination. Get an ultrasound scan of abdomen done to look for other causes of pain abdomen. If it proves to be urinary tract infection discuss with your doctor and go on long term suppressive antibiotic therapy.
I hope this is helpful. If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.
Dr Ramadevi Wani.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lower abdominal pain what could be causing this
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is causing the severe right lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- What causes the sever lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes spotting with lower abdominal pain
- What causes swelling in legs with lower abdominal pain