What causes dark patches under both arms?
Please provide more and a photograph for better assessment
Welcome to health care magic, I have gone through your question very diligently and I will definitely help you out in best possible way, but I will be requiring more information for better assessment of the condition like
1.If possible upload me a photograph
2. your relevant medical history like diabetes, high blood pressure or previous history of TB or other infectious disease?
3. since how long it has been there ?
4. is there any discharge coming out of this.
Looking at your description it seems to be a treatable condition so you need not to worry, please write back to me with these details so that I will be able tell you more precisely.
Meanwhile maintain good hygiene and keep it clean and moist.
waiting for your reply.
Antiallergic drug with moisturizer or calamine lotion
welcome again and thanks for follow up question.
in my opinion it could be related to allergic reaction or atopic dermatitis
I would advise you to take antiallergic drug like levocetirizine or fexofenadine as and when it appears.
you can apply any moisturizer or calamine lotion.
If possible uplaod me all the reports of physical.
If it persists or increases in size than you need to see a dermatologist for further course of action.
Hope I could answer your question
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes painful dry skin patch under the arm
- What causes rashes over both the arms which are dark
- What is the cause of dark patches on skin
- What causes dark and swollen dry patch on neck
- What causes sensitive in both arms
- What causes dark patches under penis head
- What causes knots under arms
- What causes discoloured patch causing itching under penis foreskin
- What causes dark patch in my back
- Iron deficiency causes dark under arms