What causes coughing up green mucus and throat irritation?
Get clinically examined and investigated.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
Following investigations may be helpful :-
1. Complete Blood Count ( CBC ).
2. Throat swab culture.
3. Sputum examination.
You can take an antihistamine like Fexofenadine 120 mg once a day for relief from your symptoms. Warm saline gargles may also help.
Further medical management can be planned after clinical examination and report of the investigations.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fumes causing throat irritation
- Throat irritation and cough
- Does costochondritis cause throat irritation
- Lower throat irritation causes
- Chapati cause throat irritation
- Chronic throat irritation causes
- Constant throat irritation causes
- Throat irritation causes
- Sweets cause throat irritation
- Minor throat irritation causes