What causes cold sensation in the back and fatty liver?
May be disc prolapse.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,in my opinion you are suffering from disc prolapse.Do hot fomentation,take muscle relaxant like thiocholchicoside and methylcobalamine you will get relief.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Not related to liver.
Thanks for writing again.
Hepatomegaly and fatty changes cause difficulty in digestion. The pain in back and coldness is a nerve related symptom and can be due to prolapsed disc. Do consult an orthopedician for proper evaluation.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Can be simple pigmentation.
Seen the attached image. The dark line in hard palate can be due to pigmentation in the area. This is not likely to be a serious issue. Do get it examined in case the pigmentation is increasing or the area is raised.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fatty liver and back pain
- Alcoholic fatty liver causes
- Medicines that cause fatty liver
- What causes fatty liver disease
- Hyperechoic fatty liver causes
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver causes
- Lysine cause fatty liver
- What are the underlying causes for fatty liver
- Fatty liver is a cause for indigestion
- What causes fatty liver
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?