What causes chest pain, bloating and hoarseness?
take pantoprazole along with domperidone before breakfast
Hello. Thanks for putting your query in hcm.
From your description it is certain that you have reflux disease leading to chest pain
For this I will suggest you the fillowing:
1.take a proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole along with a prokinetic agent like domperidone before breakfast and tablet ranitidine after dinner. Both medicines are available OTC. This combination I found very useful in my patients with reflux disease.
2. Avoid spicy and fatty meals tea coffee
3. Avoid drinking water with meals and lying down after meals for at least for 2 hrs
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Wish you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- Chest pain from touch hoarseness
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- Hoarse voice and chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes chest pain with palpitations
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain