• question-icon

What causes chest pain along with jaw pain and tingling sensation in the head?

Posted on Sat, 12 Aug 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I occasionally have moderately severe chest pain (midline) accompanied by severe jaw pain and considerable tingling in the entire head. Yesterday I also experienced a wobbling in the centre chest. My ECG was normal what could this be?
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
symptoms which you have mentioned here are typical of Angina

Detailed Answer:
Hello Ma'am

After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that the symptoms which you have mentioned here are typical of Angina so keeping your age and symptoms into consideration I would like to suggest you to undergo a stress test like TMT as well as a resting Echocardiography.

If you already have been through these tests kindly upload the report from your dashboard for me to evaluate them and you accordingly and you have not taken them already kindly get them done and follow up with reports.

These tests are important to rule out the possibility of any coronary artery disease which can further lead to a heart attack.

Hope to have been helpful

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist