What causes burning sensation while urination and irritation during ejaculation?
More likely to be Urethritis
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
More than Urethral stricture, I would consider the possibility of Urthritis as cause of your symptoms.
Any urethral instrumentation will predispose to both Urethritis and stricture.
Stricture takes a still longer time to manifest.
I would require additional information from you, for me to be able to help you further
1. What was the indication for getting scopy done 1 month ago? Did you have any urinary symptoms then?
2. Is there any discharge from meatus?
3. Is the Urinary stream good or poor?
Awaiting your reply
Dr T Shobha Deepak
could be due to urethritis
Cystoscopy was definitely not indicated in first instance for management.
Infection of testis or epididymo-orchitis is a clinical diagnosis and substantiated by ultrasound examination.
The caue for your symptoms is likely to be due to Urethritis.
I would suggest you following
1. 7 day course of oral antibiotic
2. Urinary analgesic like Phenazopridium
3. Ensure intake of 2-3 liter of water per day
If the symptoms persists, consult your Physician for further assessment.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause burning sensation during urination
- What causes bleeding during ejaculation
- What could cause burning sensation while urinating
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation during urination
- What is the cause of burning sensation while urinating
- What causes burning sensation during ejaculation after prostate cancer treatment
- What causes burning sensation in the penis while urinating
- What causes burning sensation during urination
- What causes burning sensation and bleeding while urinating