What causes body ache while suffering from fever?
May be having vitamin And trace elements deficiency.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may be having vitamin and trace elements deficiency. You may be benefitted by vitamin and trace elements supplements. Furthermore it is advisable to get investigated yourself for vitamin B12, vitamin D, blood sugar fasting, thyroid function test (T3, T4 and TSH) and venography and arteriography of both lower limbs to see the local causes. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
Airborne and Revital.
Over the counter vitamin are airborne (multivitamins) and Revital.
Everything else already discussed.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffering from body aches and sore throat with fever
- What causes headaches and body aches
- What causes body aches fever headache and tight chest
- Mild fever body ache sweating tired what is this
- Having fever and body ache frequently cause
- Body ache chills shivering no fever cause
- What causes coughcoldfevertirednessmalaise with body aches
- What causes body aches with tiredness
- What causes fever chills body ache and runny tummy
- What is the treatment for fever and body ache