What causes blood blister on left forearm?
get an edge biopsy and full coagulation profile
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
That lesion if not reducing on antibiotics, implies that it is not infective in origin.
And the hand and that blister does not look good to me.
I would suggest that get a full coagulation profile of her (if not already done), and get an edge biopsy of it to rule out cancer, as at her age, with this presentation skin cancer should be ruled out at the onset.
For this all, you need to see a surgeon.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood and pus filled blisters on the breast
- What is the cause of a blood blister behind my ear
- What causes blood blisters on vagina
- What causes blood blisters on my scalp
- What causes blood blisters on butt cheek
- Blood filled blister causes
- What causes mysterious blood blisters
- What is the cause of elderly blood blister on foot
- What causes frequent blood blisters on arms
- What causes blood blister on inner thigh area