What causes an odd shaped mole under the breast?
Many different possibilities one of which is melanoma.provide more details
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* At 68 years , there are different possibilities for this mole , one of which may be
melanoma of the skin .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query more completely .
1. Mole - duration , flat or raised over the surface , progress since appearance .
2. Any change in shape , color since beginning .
3. Associated itching , bleeding on touch .
4. Family history of skin cancer .
5. History of excess sun exposure .
6. Moles at other body sites if any .
7. If possible and no objection kindly attach a photo pic in follow up
conversation for better evaluation .
Awaiting for your response .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a red bump under the breasts
- What is the cause for pain and soreness under breast
- What causes discomfort and tightness under the left breast
- What causes swelling under my left breast
- What causes sharp pain under the breast
- What causes tightness under the breast and ribcage
- What causes lump in the breast under areola area
- What is the cause of rash under breast and chills
- What causes burningpressurebloating under the breast bone
- What causes pain under breast
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools