What causes bleeding in nose while on Tramadol and Cipro?
No, they should not be taken together, either one has to be discontinued
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. It is best not to take both these medications together as they can cause some major side effects, and your doctor can easily substitute either one of them for another (either another antibiotic, or another pain management medication). Especially if you have any neurological history, then this combination can even be life-threatening. Please avoid taking them together, and report to your prescribing doctor.
No, it is not normal for you to have nose bleeds since starting cipro, please discontinue it immediately and report to your doctor.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please also do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Month baby bleeding nose eye causes
- Is duphaston causes bleeding nose
- Mild headache and bleeding nose
- Fatty liver bleeding nose
- Headche flu bleeding nose
- Remedy for bleeding nose while taking lisinopril and htz
- What is the remedy for a bleeding nose with fibrosis
- What is the treatment for bleeding nose due to sinus
- Stomach pain and bleeding nose
- Bleeding nose caused by iron deficiency
- Not getting proper sleep, don't want to take sleeping pills. What to take?
- Radiation done for tongue cancer. Started getting pain. How to overcome...
- How to get rid of swollen and painful inner labia?
- Have bradycardia. Got positive stress test and qrs-t angle on ekg. Risk...
- Suffering from chronic acute bronchitis and recurrent pneumonitis. Safe...
- Hard bump appeared on inner thigh and lower abdomen. What could be...
- Have severe dry eye. On Restasis. Used moisture pads. Nothing helped....
- Have osteoporosis. Is it safe to stop taking fosomax while on calcium...
- Sudden pop sound in back. Experiencing pain and hot flashes. Took...
- Suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar 2. Why am I...