Suggest anti-inflammatory medication to be taken along with a blood thinner
Question: I take blood thinner what anti inflammatory can I take
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Suggest medication for blood pressure
- Taken mobizox for back pain want anti-inflammatory medication
- Drugs/medication for oral anti inflammatory
- Pain in posterior rib region anti-inflammatory medication not helping suggestions
- Suggest medication for aec count in blood
- Usage of non steroidal anti inflammatory medications
- Duromine taken with anti malaria medication
- Suggest medication to control blood pressure
- Suggest medication to be taken before conceiving
- Diabetic suggest the blood pressure medication
Questions Answered By Dr. Rishu Saxena
- Can swelling in the legs cause any complications based on the attached...
- What causes breathlessness while lying down as per the attached reports?
- What do these lab reports indicate?
- Does low BP cause cold sensation in the feet?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and foul smelling liquid discharge in the...
- What are the symptoms of angioedema?
- How much ghee should be a part of one's daily diet?
- What causes increased heart rate while having Hashimoto's disease?
- Suggest anti-inflammatory medication to be taken along with a blood thinner
- What causes pain in the left hand and upper back post acute MI treatment?