What causes an enlarged uterus?
Endometrial echogenic is 8mm is this of cornern?
I have several small cysts in lower uterine segment & uterine cervical junction
Please help what should my next step be.
Need additional info. Upload scan and other reports.
Thanks for writing to us. Let me know few things:
1) Do you have any H/O heavy period bleeding or abnormal discharge?
2) What was your last period date and when did you undergo the scan?
3) Are you trying for pregnancy or family completed? Current weight?
4) Do you experience painful intercourse every time or just sometimes?
5) Any family H/O genital malignancy? Do you have any systemic disease? Hypertension or diabetes.
Kindly, upload or attach your Trans vaginal Ultrasound scan and other test reports to interpret properly and give adequate suggestion.
I will be looking forward for your earliest response, detailed history and test reports.
I do experience painful intercourse every time says that when we have intercourse he feels hot warm inside of my vagina
I don't know of any malignancy in the reproductive system in my family I am not sure
Need further evaluation to oncologist.
Thanks for updated information. Followings are my comments:
1) Ultrasound report shows that uterus is slightly enlarged and endometrium thickness is within normal range as per cycle date.
2) Painful intercourse and pelvic pain are related with endometriosis. It should be treated to some extent through medical therapy (progesterone and NSAID) or surgical procedure (Laparoscopy). Use water based lubrication like KY jelly during intimation and give more time on foreplay or love making.
3) Nabothian cyst should be removed as it makes repeated inflammation of cervix or chronic cervicitis. Mild cervical dysplasia or LSIL is already diagnosed and therefore, you need further follow-up examination after 3 to 6 months through repeated Colposcopy and Biopsy. Cryosurgery, LEEP or laser ablation may be needed as surgical treatment in this case.
Hope, I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
Weight should be controlled. Remove cysts.
Thanks for follow up query.
1) Body weight should be reduced or controlled to improve fertility. Your weight is more than normal range. Hypertension and blood sugar should be checked.
2) Nabothian cyst should be removed as it may interfere with fertilization by chronic inflammation. I suggest you to consult with Gynecologic Oncologist for proper management.
Hope, it helps for your information. Good luck and take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes uterus twitches
- What causes an anteverted uterus
- What causes a uterus to spasam
- What causes prolapse of the uterus
- What causes puss in the uterus
- What causes a subseptate uterus
- What causes fluid in uterus
- What causes a hypoplastic uterus
- What causes uterus to enlarge
- What causes a bulky uterus