What causes the constant feeling of abdominal cramps?

Dr. Ramesh Kumar

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I always feel abdominal cramps and like I’m in my period and when I bend I feel like something is coming out from my vaginal area?
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be uterine prolapse.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query.

Uterine prolapse occurs when pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch and weaken and no longer provide enough support for the uterus. As a result, the uterus slips down into or protrudes out of the vagina.Go for pelvic examination of vaginal canal by a gynecologist.
Trans vaginal ultrasound would also be done.

You can start practicing Kegal exercises once diagnosed otherwise removal of uterus hysterectomy is also a good option.
Follow up in person with your nearest gynecologist.
Hope i am helpful.
Thanks!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D