What causes the constant feeling of abdominal cramps?
Can be uterine prolapse.
Thanks for query.
Uterine prolapse occurs when pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch and weaken and no longer provide enough support for the uterus. As a result, the uterus slips down into or protrudes out of the vagina.Go for pelvic examination of vaginal canal by a gynecologist.
Trans vaginal ultrasound would also be done.
You can start practicing Kegal exercises once diagnosed otherwise removal of uterus hysterectomy is also a good option.
Follow up in person with your nearest gynecologist.
Hope i am helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause abdominal cramps and delay in periods
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- Mild abdominal cramping causes
- What causes abdominal cramps with vomiting and petite loss
- What causes abdominal cramping diarrhea and severe headache
- What causes mild abdominal cramps with brown discharge
- What causes abdominal cramps with dark urine and vomiting
- What causes delayed periods with abdominal cramps
- What causes abdominal cramps after an intercourse
- Lower abdominal cramping causes
- What causes chronic pain after several abdominal surgeries?
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- How do belly bands function when inserted through the mouth?
- What causes burning sensation in the stomach along with vomiting?
- What does an SGPT value of 133 and alkaline phosphate of 103 indicate?
- Are stomachache, heartburn, nausea, flatulence and frequent bowel...
- What do yellow-colored stools indicate?
- Suggest treatment for upper chest pain
- Can Lotrel capsule be open and consume the powder?
- What causes persistent hiccups?